The pool has dimensions of 25x15.4 m and a depth of 1.35 to 3.6 m with six tracks of 2.5 m width and water jumping jumps from a height of 3 m and a grandstand for 300 people.
- Leisure pools: 12x6 m with a movable bottom from 0.20 m to 3.5 m, designed for teaching swimming, aqua aerobics, aquabike and diving, an irregularly shaped recreational pool with water whips, a rushing river, geysers, whirlpool benches with a 57 sq. m water surface and a wading pool for children with a 33 sq. m water surface.
- Two slides, both with a level difference of 9.6 m. One will be over 62 m long and 15.43% slope, the other will be over 90 m long and 10.59% slope. An outdoor pool trough with a water surface of 16 sq. m.
- Sauna zone: steam bath with the possibility of switching to brine bath mode, steam bath with the possibility of spraying aromatic oils, dry sauna (classic), sanarium (mild dry sauna) with the possibility of spraying aromatic oils (herbal) and infrared sauna (infrared). The sauna program is complemented by a tepidarium with heated stone beds, showers and a bathtub with cold water and an additional place to rest in the form of a heated bench. The sauna complex is fully accessible for the disabled (including in wheelchairs) directly from the ground around the building.
- Two gymnasiums of about 158 square meters each, with equipment for up to 48 people and two full-size squash courts, checkroom teams.
- Surrounded by a swimming pool, parking for 80 seats, a track for skaters, an outdoor gym, hills for tobogganers, a playground for small and older children, green areas with benches and a dog run. Water playground with 12 different devices.